View Schedule and Register
Below are the Terms of Service for our classes.
By continuing to the Schedule system,
you affirm that you agree to and accept these terms.
Scroll down to bottom of page to continue to our SCHEDULING SYSTEM to REGISTER and/or BOOK a class
Terms of Service were LAST UPDATED 09/29/20
1. I am participating in Yoga, Qigong, Tai Chi and/or other movement classes during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, Qigong, Tai Chi, gentle movement, and health. I recognize that even gentle movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical movement program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical movement activities.
3. With regard to classes via Vital Life Yoga, my instructors are NOT acting as my physician or any medical advisor.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in these classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructors, studio, web site, system, or owners for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Contact Ty Arnold
Subscribe to the VLS Email List
Brought to you by Vital Life Services, LLC
He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.